The Tobias Literary Agency’s 2017 Beverly Hills Retreat
Each year, the agency provides workshops and panels authors want, from marketing and publicity advice to networking with industry professionals. Our first retreat will be this year at the famous Beverly Hilton hotel in fabulous Beverly Hills, California.
NYC Editors from the Big Five and Hollywood producers, representing all genres, will be taking pitches all week with no cost to you.
Confirmed guests include:
- Scott Stoops of Good Fear Film + Management
- Zachary Green of Zgreen Entertainment
- Jennifer Dornbush, screenwriter and forensic specialist
- Berni Barta of ICM's book-to-film department
- Pier Nirandara, Media Rights coordinator at ICM
- Julia Drake of Wildbound PR
- Deb Werksman of Sourcebooks
- Secret guests from Sony, Warner Bros, Blumhouse and more to be announced!
Also, there is no conference fee. Simply reserve your room at a discounted rate ($259 per night) by clicking HERE and then click on the 'Make Reservation' button. That's it! The hotel will automatically tell us you have registered.
The official cut-off date to register is October 4th. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Events include, but are not limited to:
- Production Company Highlights
- Marketing / Public Relations
- How to Craft Believeable Villains
- Intensive Law EnforcementMasterclass
- Introduction to Screenwriting
- Pitch Hollywood producers and NYC editors
- Panels with Hollywood insiders and NYC editors
- And don’t forget plenty of free time to sightsee!